What are five things you take for granted?
Submitted by meowkitty.
This is a really difficult one! So I am going to cheat and do 5 things I don't take for granted:-
1. The bike starting first time – we had an autumn, winter and spring of hell until I changed workshops and the new guy diagnosed a bust coil. Since then all has been sweet.
2. Loved ones coming home safe – had a brush with this on 7.7 when I thought someone I cared about was on the bus that was blown up. He wasn't, but it gave me just a tiny glimpse of what the people for whom this was true were about to go through. Never has a key in the door sounded better.
3. A warm home – the central heating unit burnt out in my house one winter, you don't know what a difference it makes until it isn't there!
4. An interesting job – I have one now, but I have had lots that weren't!
5. Contentment. Easy to overlook, hard to live without.